26434 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 26434: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Tyler County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.397, Longitude -80.766
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 28
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Shirley, WV 26434 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 26434 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 26320 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 26320 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
West Union, WV
(7 miles S)
(9.9 miles NW)
(11.4 miles NE)
(12 miles N)
Pine Grove, WV
(12.5 miles NNE)
(13.1 miles ENE)
(13.3 miles SW)
(13.6 miles SE)
(14.8 miles E)
(16.9 miles NW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Little Pittsburg, WV
(1.4 miles E)
(2.4 miles WNW)
(2.7 miles SE)
Big Moses, WV
(2.7 miles NNW)
(3.4 miles WNW)
(3.4 miles NNE)
(3.4 miles N)
(3.4 miles WSW)
(4.1 miles NW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 26434
Use HTL Address Research for a West Virginia Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
West Virginia Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.