26436 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 26436: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Doddridge County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.242, Longitude -80.81
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 7
- PO Box Addresses: 48
- Residential Addresses: 50
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 2
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Smithburg, WV 26436 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 26436 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 26436 is contained within ZIP Code 26456 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 26456 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
West Union, WV
(4.1 miles NNE)
(8.4 miles WSW)
(9 miles WNW)
(10.4 miles SSW)
(13.1 miles W)
(13.3 miles W)
(13.8 miles ENE)
(18 miles NNW)
(18.8 miles W)
Wolf Summit, WV
(18.9 miles E)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Central Station, WV
(3.6 miles NNW)
(3.6 miles W)
(3.9 miles SW)
Middle Point, WV
(4.1 miles SE)
(4.3 miles NW)
Porto Rico, WV
(4.7 miles SSE)
(4.9 miles WNW)
(5.3 miles NE)
(5.3 miles NE)
(5.5 miles E)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 26436
Use HTL Address Research for a West Virginia Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
West Virginia Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.