Bradshaw, WV 24817 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 24817: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: McDowell County
- Centroid: Latitude 37.355, Longitude -81.799
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 22
- PO Box Addresses: 290
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Bradshaw, WV 24817 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 24817 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 24879 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 24879 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles SE)
(3.6 miles ESE)
(7 miles ESE)
(7.6 miles N)
(8.3 miles NE)
(9.4 miles SE)
Big Sandy, WV
(9.4 miles NE)
(10.9 miles ESE)
(11.7 miles NE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles N)
(1.9 miles SSW)
(1.9 miles ESE)
(1.9 miles NW)
(2.4 miles NNW)
(2.7 miles N)
(3.4 miles NNE)
(4.1 miles N)
(4.7 miles ESE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 24817
Use HTL Address Research for a West Virginia Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
West Virginia Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the West Virginia COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.