Isaban, WV 24846 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 24846: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: STANDARD
- County: McDowell County
- Centroid: Latitude 37.528, Longitude -81.887
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
ZIP Code 24846 has segments in 2 Counties (McDowell, Mingo).
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 95
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 95
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2020, Maps updated: November 1, 2019.
- 24846 2019 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 24846 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- West Virginia Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- West Virginia Data Comparison Tool - 2019 Demographics
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 24846
Use HTL Address Research for a West Virginia Address and get...
Isaban, WV 24846 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2019)
There is no demographic data for ZIP Code 24846 due to the small number of residential addresses located within it.
ZIP Code 24846 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 24846 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Gilbert Creek, WV
(3.4 miles N)
(5.1 miles NE)
(6 miles SE)
(6.1 miles N)
Big Sandy, WV
(11.3 miles ESE)
(11.3 miles N)
(11.3 miles ESE)
(13.1 miles SSE)
(13.3 miles ESE)
Sarah Ann, WV
(13.8 miles NNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.9 miles SE)
(2.4 miles SW)
Wyoming City, WV
(2.7 miles WSW)
(3.1 miles S)
War Eagle, WV
(3.1 miles W)
(3.6 miles SE)
(3.9 miles NNW)
(4.1 miles SE)
(4.1 miles SSE)
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
West Virginia Census Data Comparison Tool