24894 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 24894: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: McDowell County
- Centroid: Latitude 37.292, Longitude -81.696
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 130
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Warriormine, WV 24894 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 24894 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 24892 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 24892 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.4 miles SE)
(3.9 miles ESE)
(4.1 miles NW)
(6 miles NW)
(7 miles NW)
(9.5 miles ENE)
(10.9 miles N)
(11.5 miles NNE)
Big Sandy, WV
(11.9 miles N)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles ESE)
(1.4 miles N)
(1.9 miles NNW)
(1.9 miles N)
(3.4 miles NNW)
(3.4 miles NNE)
(4.3 miles SW)
(4.3 miles SE)
(4.7 miles ESE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 24894
Use HTL Address Research for a West Virginia Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
West Virginia Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.